Grants within the heiDOCS-beCULT "Doctoral Funding" Program from the Faculty of Behavioural and Cultural Studies - Application Procedure and Forms
Applications can be submitted at any time.
Applications will be collected and assessed as a group after the deadlines indicated below.
The awards notifications are sent out about 6 to 8 weeks after each deadline.
- Please note the information about the application deadlines and funding periods that are relevant to the sub-program(s) to which you would like to apply:
» Travel grants
» Completion grants
» Project grants
» Advisor grants
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the latest appropriate deadline will not be considered.
Please complete the following three steps to apply for a grant within the heiDOCS-beCULT "Doctoral Funding" Program:
STEP 1: Fill out the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Please note: The submission of the online registration form alone does not constitute an application. Only when all necessary documents have been submitted to the Graduate Academy, will your application be considered.
STEP 2: Submit the APPLICATION FORM and accompanying documents to the Graduate Academy
- Please save the application form on your computer before filling it out in order to ensure that your data is transmitted correctly. After filling out the application form, please re-save the file and send it with a copy of your letter of admission as a doctoral candidate or your enrollment certificate (with the intended degree "Promotion m. Abschlussprfg") to Heidelberg University via email to the Graduate Academy: email@example.com
- If applicable, please submit a copy of the approval letter for external funding.
- Travel grant: If applicable, please submit a copy of the acceptance confirmation/invitation letter by email.
- Completion grant: If you plan to receive additional funding while also receiving the completion grant, please explain the reasons and the necessity for this funding in a short statement and submit it by email.
- Project grant: If applicable, please submit proof of the expected cost.
- Please attach additional documents for your application separately to your email; it is not necessary to combine them into one PDF.
STEP 3: Ask your advisor to submit the EVALUATION FORM
Your advisor must submit the evaluation form directly to the Graduate Academy via email by the same deadline that applies to your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The evaluation is to be treated confidentially by your advisor.
- The evaluation form for an application for a travel grant / project grant / advisor grant differs from the evaluation form for an application for a completion grant.
|Evaluation form for an application for a
Before you submit your application, please check carefully that you have included all of the necessary documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.