Workshops for structured doctoral programs
How to book a workshop
We are happy to organize workshops for you on topics that are already part of our seminar program as well as in new fields and we will gladly locate the best instructors for your needs. If you are interested in helping your doctoral students obtain or improve their skills in a particular area, please contact Dr. Berenike Schröder (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +496221 54 - 19769).
A selection of possible subjects
- Designing academic posters
- Designing slides
- Speech and voice coaching
- Project management
- Job search skills
- Grant writing
- Business studies
- Intercultural competence
- Intellectual property
- Communicating science to the media
Information on booking a course
- First we obtain offers from various external and internal instructors for you and you decide which instructor best suits your needs.
- The Graduate Academy then engages the instructor you choose and if necessary, a contract is drawn up between the instructor and the Graduate Academy.
- You agree on the rest of the course details (hotel booking, catering, course location, course materials etc.) directly with the instructor.
- If desired, the Graduate Academy provides evaluation forms and participation certificates for the students.
- After the course is completed, the Graduate Academy pays the instructor directly and then bills you for the course and for any applicable travel expenses.
List of structured doctoral programs
The Graduate Academy has organized courses for:
- EUVIRNA: European Training Network on +RNA Virus Replication and Antiviral Drug Development
- FACETS Initial Training Network
- GK 793 Epidemiology
- GK1126 Intelligent Surgery
- Graduate Programme for Transcultural Studies
- GRK 1994 "Adaptive Informationsaufbereitung aus heterogenen Quellen (AIPHES)"
- Heidelberg Graduate School for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Heidelberg Graduate School of Mathematical and Computational Methods for the Sciences
- Kooperatives Promotionskolleg "Gewebeanalytik für die stammzellbasierte Diagnostik"
- LGFG Research Training Group "Reforms of Taxes and Social Systems"
- Research Training Group 2099 "Hallmarks of Skin Cancer"
- SFB 619 Ritual Dynamics
- Sonderforschungsbereich 1129 "Integrative Analyse der Replikation und Ausbreitung pathogener Erreger"
- The Graduate Program for Transcultural Studies (Cluster Asia & Europe)
- The Graduate School of Fundamental Physics
- Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School (HBIGS)
- The structured doctoral program of the Institute for Pharmacology
- Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit, Mannheim