Workshops for structured doctoral programs
How to book a workshop
We are happy to organize workshops for you on topics that are already part of our seminar program as well as in new fields and we will gladly locate the best instructors for your needs. If you are interested in helping your doctoral candidates obtain or improve their skills in a particular area, please contact Dr. Melanie Niese (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +496221 54 - 19769) at least eight weeks before the prospective date of your workshop.
Information on booking a course
- You tell us on which topic you would like to plan a workshop. We will make suggestions for various external - and possibly also internal - trainers and you decide which lecturer is best suited to your project and your institution.
- The Graduate Academy will put you in touch with the instructor you choose.
- You obtain an offer and clarify the details of the organization of the event (hotel booking, catering, room equipment, course materials, etc.) with the course instructor.
- The Graduate Academy prepares the necessary contract documents. The contract is concluded between the instructor and the Graduate Academy.
- After the course has taken place, the course instructor and the Graduate Academy will settle the invoice. We will then send you an invoice that includes the costs for the course as well as the travel and accommodation costs.
List of structured doctoral programs
The Graduate Academy has organized courses for:
- EUVIRNA: European Training Network on +RNA Virus Replication and Antiviral Drug Development
- FACETS Initial Training Network
- GK 793 Epidemiology
- GK1126 Intelligent Surgery
- Graduate Programme for Transcultural Studies
- GRK 1994 "Adaptive Informationsaufbereitung aus heterogenen Quellen (AIPHES)"
- Heidelberg Graduate School for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Heidelberg Graduate School of Mathematical and Computational Methods for the Sciences
- Kooperatives Promotionskolleg "Gewebeanalytik für die stammzellbasierte Diagnostik"
- LGFG Research Training Group "Reforms of Taxes and Social Systems"
- Research Training Group 2099 "Hallmarks of Skin Cancer"
- SFB 619 Ritual Dynamics
- Sonderforschungsbereich 1129 "Integrative Analyse der Replikation und Ausbreitung pathogener Erreger"
- The Graduate Program for Transcultural Studies (Cluster Asia & Europe)
- The Graduate School of Fundamental Physics
- Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School (HBIGS)
- The structured doctoral program of the Institute for Pharmacology
- Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit, Mannheim