Teaching Assistantships within the framework of the STIBET Programme (DAAD)
3 Teaching Assistantships within the framework of the „Stipendien- und Betreuungsprogramm“ (STIBET) of the DAAD for international doctoral candidates
Within the „Stipendien- und Betreuungsprogramm“ (STIBET) by the DAAD, the University of Heidelberg will establish 3 Teaching Assistantships for the year 2018. The goal of the funding is to give international doctoral candidates the opportunity to become familiar with teaching at the University of Heidelberg with the support of University professors and lecturers.
The monthly amount of max. € 400 will be paid during the sommer semester (4 months) with a contract as a research assistant (geprüfte wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft). The funds are tied to the calendar year 2018.
Application Deadline: February 9, 2018
Funding Period: April – July 2018
In order to apply, please submit the following documents to the Graduate Academy:
To be submitted by the doctoral candidate:
- The completed Online Form
- Submit a single PDF file (max. 2 MB) containing the following documents to the Graduate Academy (email@example.com):
- The completed application form for doctoral candidates
- A scanned copy of the admissions letter by the faculty* (Annahme als Doktorand/in) or a student identification document (Studienbescheinigung or Stammdatenblatt).
*Students of the Faculty of Medicine, who are pursuing their doctorate during their undergraduate studies (Staatsexamen) are not eligible to apply.
To be submitted by the supervisor:
- The completed application form for supervisors including a description of the teaching project and an assessment of the suitability of the doctoral candidate must be submitted directly to the Graduate Academy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.
Service Point of the Graduate Academy
Seminarstr. 2, 1st Floor, Room 135
Phone: +49 6221 54-19765
Fax: +49 6221 54-3032
Mon through Thurs 10 am -12 pm
Mon and Wed 1 pm - 3 pm