Contact information

Graduate Academy Heidelberg University

Service Point

Im Neuenheimer Feld 370
Room 3
69120 Heidelberg

Telephone Icon 17x17 +49 (0) 6221 / 54 - 19765


Walk-in office hours

Monday: 10 am to 12 pm
Tuesday: 2 pm to 4 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 12 pm
Thursday: 10 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm
and by appointment

Outside of our office hours you can reach us by telephone or email.

Please wear a mask at all times in the building.

Useful Links

Academic and non-academic employment

Academic employment

You can be employed at the University or at an external research institution as a research associate (wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter) or academic assistant (wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft). Such positions generally involve research and teaching duties. You can ask your supervisor and at your host institute about open positions. You can also search for positions on the websites of the individual institutes and on the University website:
► Externer Inhalt

Non-academic employment

It is also possible to work outside of the University. Please be aware that if you are employed outside of your doctoral project, you may need more time to complete your doctoral studies because you will have less time to spend on your dissertation. There is a list of job search sites on our website:

Web Administrator: Eric Herbst
Latest Revision: 2022-04-19
zum Seitenanfang/up