Service Point of the Graduate Academy
The contents of this page have moved.
You will be automatically redirected to the new page shortly.
Our service center team is happy to advise doctoral candidates of all faculties at Heidelberg University – both in the planning phase as well as during your doctoral studies. Please contact us if you have general questions about doctoral training in Heidelberg.
You may reach us via email, telephone or visit us during our office hours.
WE PROVIDE SUPPORT ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
Important information for your doctoral studies:
- Formal steps for beginning your doctorate
- Financing your training
- Newsletter about research opportunities and funding
- Initiatives launched by and for doctoral candidates such as the Doctoral Student Convention and networks for doctoral candidates
- Graduate Academy seminar program
- Ombudsperson for doctoral candidates
- Writing a research proposal
- Cotutelle agreements
Living and working in Heidelberg