Co-financed by Marie Curie COFUND, the Plant Science Center at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich) offers incoming and outgoing fellowships as well as reintegration grants for Postdocs in the field of plant science at host organizations in Europe and third countries.
With these fellowships a research stay of a maximum of three years at one of the preselected host institutions is financed. The programme is open to researchers of all nationalities working in the field of plant science.
Proposals are accepted in two panels: Panel 1: Molecular Biology and Panel 2: Ecology
Awarded fellowship duration is between 12 months (minimum) and 24 months according to the proposed research project. The PLANT FELLOWS Programme will pay 40% of all the fellow´s costs. The remaining 60% must be provided by the Principal Investigator of the host institution. The funding includes the Fellow´s salary as well as an allowance for research costs and a mobility allowance.
Romy Kohlmann, M.A.
Programme Officer PLANT FELLOWS
- Zurich-Basel Plant Science Center - ETH Zürich
LFW B 51
Fon: 0041 44 632 47 96
Fax: 044 632 18 26